Mar 2, 2014
Sorry that it’s been so long since I last posted! I’ve decided to make a ‘10 random facts’ so you can get to know me a bit better! So here it goes;
1. I work as a badminton coach for kids from 5 years and up to my own age. It’s a really great job compared to a lot of other jobs you could get while studying, but I’m probably gonna quit soon because my week would be so much better without annoying kids.
2. As I’ve told you before I have an obsession/addiction to mens fragrances, eau de toilette. I’ve got so many different ones but I never find myself thinking ‘that’s enough’ or ‘no more’. I always get tempted by new ones, and usually the expensive ones…
3. I would like to apologize in advance if I offend any of you with this one, but I really don’t like the thought of an all black/grey/white wardrobe. I get that people who do that are trying to keep a simple stylish color palette and I wear those colors a lot myself, but I think it’s a bit narrow minded / boring, and sometimes you just need some color!
4. Okay, that one got a bit long.. So here’s a short one. My favorite movie of all time is Kill Bill. It’s a Tarantino masterpiece and I could watch it a million times over.
5. I am a horrible dancer, but as soon as I’ve gotten a little (a lot) alcohol I think I’m Justin Timberlake or Beyonce on the dance floor which I’m obviously not. And I’ve got a theory that I’m not the only person who is like this – am I right? ;)
6. I’m a bit of a ‘night person’ since I don’t like going to bed early and I usually end up watching TV-shows until 2-3 am even though I have to get up again at 6.30 am. And as you can figure from this I am not a morning person at all!!
7. One day I wanna work in the movie -or music industry. My goal has always been to become an acknowledged movie director, like Hitchcock or Tarantino, but lately I’ve been drawn to the music industry as well. Hmm..
8. I love travelling!! I’ve been to different places in Greece about 15 times, so Greece has a special place in my heart alongside Paris where I go almost every year. Besides that, I have been a loooot of different places in the world, and I would describe myself as a big city person. I wanna live in NYC or LA one day!
9. Sometimes I just need some ‘me-time’. A break from everything that’s going on, where I go underground and it’s just me, my TV, my computer and a big bowl of chocolate. Rule number one: no other people allowed in me-time! Hahah.
10. The last fact is a confession as well. I am so so so addicted to fat and sugar. I eat so unhealthy that you wouldn’t believe it! My day is just not complete without my daily doses of candy, chocolate, cake etc. ;)
That was a long one!! See ya!
Feb 18, 2014
Here is my newest look on Lookbook! I think this outfit is great for both autumn and winter, because of the colors and layers. I think it has kind of a nature vibe to it, because of the different browns and then a bit of edge with the plaid shirt.
Usually I really love the winter because of all the snow, but this winter has been very grey and not white enough at all here in Denmark, so at the moment I’m just trying to stay positive, and have fun and hang out with my friends – INDOORS! ;)
Feb 12, 2014
Here are my essentials of the week! Of course my Macbook pro Retina is an essential of the year since I use it every day for school, tv-shows, blogging, photo editing, social media, music and all other things in my life;) At the moment my other essentials are my Triwa watch which I can’t stop wearing because it looks good with almost everything! My Hype beanie which is perfect for the cold Danish winter, my Farah shirt, with little bonsai trees and dinosaurs which I think is amaaaazing, my Adidas zx750 sneaks, my Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony 4’ fragrance, which is kind of my signature scent at the moment, my creditcards, camera, Iphone and of course this week’s big pleasure – my delicious french chocolates with caramel and red berries from Fauchon Paris!